- High security control rooms for tenant
- Data Center redundancies
- Indoor conditions handling in high utility rate call center
- Energy comsumption management
- Caverion has done Design & Engineering of Triotto. We have delivered total technical solutions and are responsible of the planning and assembly works.
- LuxCool suspended ceiling element used in the building. LuxCool contains all technical elements including LED lighting.
- Responsibility: Five year Guarantee for Energy consumption level and system functionality
Facts about the building
- Total floor space 16,000 m²
- 1st phase completed in summer 2012, 2nd phase in autumn 2012
Facts about Caverion's services
District heating, total connection power 1st phase 690 kW, 2nd phase 550 kW. Main heating system, combined cooling and heating beams,LuxCool. Entrance are heating system is radiant floor heating.
Plumbing and sewage
Buildings are connected to municipal water and sewage network. Sewage and rain water will be pumped through the cellar pump station
Both buildings are equipped with quick fire hydrants. No sprinkler system.
On upper floors handled with natural ventilation and in the basement floors with sufficiently open walls and ceiling
Design values: Office area airflow 2,0 l/s/m². Meeting rooms, demand based ventilation airflow 4-5 l/s/m². Restaurant area airflow 6l/s/m². Air handling units: Specific fan power target 2,0 kW/s/m³/s. Total airflow A-building: 19.1 dm³/s, B-building 15.5 dm³/s. Total units 9 pc. Heat recovery system in office area uses rotating exchanger with overall efficiency of 75%. Heat recovery system in technical area, toilets and storage area uses plate exchanger with overall efficiency of 60%.
Supply air is cooled in air handling units. Room specific cooling done by cooling beams. Cooled water for building A will be obtained from water cooling machine in the basement and liquid cooler in the parking hall. Cooling machine in building B will be in ventilation room and liquid coolers on the roof. If outside temperature is below +8...10 °C, cooling systems works by free cooling method. Cooling total power A-building 630 kW, B-building 650 kW.
Caverion Automation system